Blended: about 2 hours online, classroom time varies
Classroom: about 3 hours
2 years from the end of the month you take the class
American Safety & Health Institute – $80 for individuals in our public classes
American Red Cross – $95 for individuals in our public classes
group discounts available for private classes
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who wants or needs to learn how to perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and how to use an Automated External Defibrillator.
- Anyone who needs a CPR/AED certification for their occupation. (If you also need First Aid please choose our CPR/AED & First Aid course)
What’s covered in this course?
- Adult, Child & Infant age groups (Iowa CPR only teaches courses that cover all ages groups)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) including assessment, chest compressions and rescue breathing.
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use including turning it on, pad placement and when not to use an AED.
What instructional formats are available?
- Online Blended Learning for groups and individuals.
- Classroom-based training for groups only.
How do I register?
- If you’d like to see our full schedule please click here. When registering be sure to choose the “CPR/AED” option.
- If you need on-site training for your group or organization please click here to contact us.