Blended: about 3 hours online, classroom time varies
Classroom: about 5 hours
2 years from the end of the month you take the class in
American Safety & Health Institute – $85 for individuals in our public classes
American Red Cross – $109 for individuals in our public classes
group discounts available for private classes
Childcare providers should typically choose the “Childcare CPR/AED & First Aid” option instead of this one.
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who wants or needs to receive a CPR/AED & First Aid certification
- Anyone who requires a CPR/AED & First Aid certification for their occupation
What’s covered in this course?
- Adult, Child & Infant age groups (Iowa CPR only teaches courses that cover all ages groups)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) including assessment, chest compressions and rescue breathing.
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use including turning it on, pad placement and when not to use an AED.
- First Aid for various age groups
- First Aid techniques including caring for a wound, Epinephrine Auto-Injector (Epi Pen) use, properly removing contaminated gloves and caring for other emergencies.
What instructional formats are available?
- Online Blended Learning for groups and individuals
- Classroom-based training for groups only
How do I register?
- If you’d like to see our full schedule please click here. When registering be sure to choose the “CPR/AED & First Aid” option.
- If you need on-site training for your group or organization please click here to contact us.