Blended: about 3 hours online, classroom time varies
Classroom: about 5 hours
2 years from the end of the month you take the class in
American Safety & Health Institute – $85 for individuals in our public classes
American Red Cross – $85 for individuals in our public classes
group discounts available for private classes
Some organizations may not accept American Safety & Health Institute Classes. Our American Red Cross classes are typically the better option for healthcare providers.
Who should take this course?
- Any healthcare provider or prospective healthcare provider who is required to hold a BLS certification
What’s covered in this course?
- Adult, Child and Infant age groups
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) including assessment, chest compressions and rescue breathing
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use including turning it on, pad placement, and when to and not to use an AED
- Team dynamics involving caring for critically ill patients
What instructional formats are available?
- Online Blended Learning through American Safety & Health Institute for individuals in our public classes
- Online Blended Learning through American Heart Association for groups in private classes
- Classroom-based learning through American Safety & Health Institute or American Heart Association for groups in private classes
How do I register?
- If you’d like to see our full schedule please click here. When registering be sure to choose the “Healthcare Provider BLS” option.
- If you need on-site training for your group or organization please click here to contact us.